Do you possess excellent customer service skills? Are you detail oriented with the ability to think on your own? Can you work independently in a fast paced environment?
If so, then our Route Service Representative position might be right for you!
Loyal Hygiene Solutions is seeking a Route Service Representative to deliver workplace hygiene and safety products/services to a variety of businesses throughout the northern Virginia, Maryland, and DC area.
A Loyal Route Service Representative is responsible for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction by proactively communicating changes to products, invoices, or other concerns that may arise, to the customer. The right candidate will maintain a high standard of quality and trustworthiness, as they will be representing the company’s image on daily basis.
Loyal Hygiene Solutions has been providing washroom dispensers and supplies, commercial floor mats and floor care products, mops, air freshening units, and other workplace hygiene products and services for more than 40 years.
Our commitment to quality in everything we do and our emphasis on “making business personal again” has created long lasting relationships with our customers.
If you are interested in becoming part of a team that believes in putting the customer first, we would love to hear from you!
Or Call 800.368.3166
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pick up soiled products at customer’s locations.
- Deliver clean hygiene and restroom service products to current customers.
- Respond and resolve customer issues, complaints or requests.
- Communicate daily with the service manager regarding any issues or requests.
- Complete route paperwork including, but not limited to, invoices and Route Accountability Sheets.
- High School Diploma.
- Excellent communication (English) skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to perform basic math calculations.
- Must be able to frequently lift/carry 50-75 lbs.
- Current DOT medical card or ability to obtain one.
- Pass pre-employment drug screening.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.